Redweld Stables offer a turnkey design and build service.
Rather than having to deal with multiple contractors to see your project through, let Redweld Stables take care of the entire project for you. This will result in you only having to deal with one point of contact throughout, and the project being delivered in a timely manner within budget.
We start with a consultation and site visit to understand your requirements, and then we will design a 3D version of your project and do a costing exercise. This allows you to see precisely how everything is going to look before any construction begins. This is the point where alterations can be made to the design without impacting on costs.
We project manage from concept to completion:
- Initial consultation and site survey
- Design stage – 3D drawings produced and issued
- Pricing issued for client approval
- Contracts exchanged
- Site works commence
- Structural steel delivered and erected
- Floors poured
- Blockwork/Concrete works completed
- Stables installed
- Gutters and downpipes fitted
- Project handover